Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Few Highlights

I didn't really have my camera out a whole lot this Christmas - didn't really feel like jumping all over the place, snapping pictures.  So I only have a few good shots from this year to share with you.

Me and my brother, Dana:
 While my mom was gone to pick up my Grandma, we put my brother's girlfriend to work taking some pictures.  My dad, me, Dana, and Carter proudly displaying one of his 12 cookies from the night!
 Me and my bro with my Grandma.
 So my dad got my mom a super secret gift this year.  He didn't tell anyone in the family about it, and when he gave her the gift, he told her it wasn't anywhere on her Christmas list, but was definitely on her Bucket List - skydiving.  My mom has wanted to skydive for as long as I can remember.  And now, she will be going this spring or summer!  I captured her face (per my dad's request) right as she opened the gift.  Priceless!!
 Carter was a big helper - always there to help you with your present-opening. ;)

Christmas morning, he was thrilled beyond measure that Santa brought him the dinosaurs he reqested!  Santa also left him a nice little letter, which is now on display in his bedroom. 

We had Eric's family over for gifts and Christmas dinner on Christmas Day.  I'm STILL full.  There was a done of delicious food, many laughs, and gifts galore.  I sure wish Santa had brought me some little elves to put all this stuff away!!

We got some really cute baby girl clothes, and let me tell you, that kicked me into high gear to want to shop for this little girl!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas as well......next up, New Year's Eve!!

No comments: