Monday, October 3, 2022

September's Literary Adventures

 

Well, following a nine-book (!!!) month in August, September was much slower. I was only able to get through four books. I finally found myself totally caught up on the David Wolf series. This is quickly turning into a favorite of mine. Usually around the time I say that, the series starts a slow decline. Fingers crossed that this one continues going strong.  I attempted the latest in the Mike Bowditch series, which was a complete let down. I did not finish this one at about 1/3 of the way through. Very disappointing plot...though I did read the last two chapters to see how everything wrapped up. The Falcon is the third book in the series by Isabella Maldonado, and boy can this lady write a book! Can't wait for the next one.




No comments: