Tuesday, February 1, 2022

January's Literary Adventures

2022 brings a new reading goal - 2021 was 55 so I upped to 60 for this year. Game on!

January started off strong - Someone Else's Ocean was a fantastic read, as was My Husband's Daughter. Eyeshot was a thriller for sure, as all of Adams' books have been. Lost Cities Ancient Tombs was a book I got for Christmas - definitely outside my usual genre, but a fantastic historical read! The Night She Disappeared was just so-so. I completely gave up on The Replacement Wife - what a hot mess!  The Cipher was a new-to-me author that I took a chance on based on my Prime Reading recommendations. It was a great read, and I was excited to see it's part of an ongoing series that I will absolutely continue. Alafair Burke's Find Me was also just so-so for me. Nothing spectacular, but just exiting enough to keep me engaged.



No comments: