Monday, January 3, 2022

December's Literary Adventures

I was nervous about December's books, simply because I started off with a TERRIBLE read. In fact, when I finished Rock Paper Scissors, I literally tossed the book on the ground. This book had such great reviews, and I finished it thinking "I must have read a completely different book." I even went back and read the reviews again, just to make sure. Do not waste your time reading this book.  Miss Moriarty, I Presume? was the next installment in one of my favorite series (Lady Sherlock), and it did not disappoint. I wish the author would put out more than just one per year! The Guilty Wife was another total let-down. I really enjoyed A Lover's Lament and His First Wife's Secret, but For Lucy was by far the best book I read the entire month.



No comments: