Friday, October 1, 2021

September's Literary Adventures

 September brought some really great reads and then totally fizzled out. The Beauty From series was actually surprisingly good. I was really hesitant to even dive into it, with it being a new-to-me author, but I was pleasantly surprised. Sometimes a little overly dramatic, but a good story.  Heartbreak Warfare was another surprisingly good read, especially the psychological component of the (mental) damage done during war. You Will Remember Me was a frustrating read with an equally frustrating ending. Never Me was an emotional journey with a happy ending. The Brave Line - I couldn't finish this one. I stopped at 49% - just could not connect with the characters or the story. Hoping October brings better reads....I need my regular authors to put out more books!


No comments: