Thursday, April 1, 2021

March's Literary Adventures

March certainly had some very interesting reads. A Stitch In Time was not my normal genre, but the author is one of my favorites, so I had to give it a chance. Her other books are in one of my favorite series, so I knew there was no way she could write a bad story. I'm glad I gave it a "go" because it was such a good book! 

Mia Sheridan is a new-to-me author and both books in the "Where..." series were really good. 

Chase the Butterflies was definitely new to me, author and genre. The book certainly doesn't fit into a specific genre, as many of the reviews stated, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. It took several major turns, one of which almost had me saying "nope, I'm not finishing this". But then I found myself completely pulled into the story and cried through the last 1/4 of the book. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the book. 

All in all, March was a good reading month!




No comments: