Monday, March 19, 2018

March Madness

We bought these tickets almost a year ago, and the time had finally come! I was a kid the last time I got to attend March Madness, so when the tourney finally came back to Boise, it was definitely a given that we would be going. I wish I could find some way to get paid for sitting around and watching live sports all day long. What a blast! I'm glad Boise nailed some really good teams - the excitement level at Taco Bell Arena was really high, which made for a really fun atmosphere. Can't wait for next time!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Following March Madness was the inaugural poker night - the first of many, for sure. I spent quite a bit of time teaching Matt how to play, and then we had to teach Veronica the "art" of a poker face. ;) I'm not sure we accomplished much, but there's always a next time!
 
 

No comments: