Monday, March 5, 2012

Project 52: Week Nine {Color}

I was not prepared for this week's theme:  color

However, my eye color is something I would like to discuss. Here is my eye now:

When I was a child, my eyes were the same blue as my kids' eyes. Somewhere along the line, they took on a blue/green color, up until I had Carter. Then they developed a light gold ring right around my pupil. Suddenly, all traces of blue are gone and my eyes appeared totally green (my mom has green eyes, my dad has brown). After I had Kendall, my eyes changed yet again.....the light gold ring turning into a brown one. My eyes almost appear to be turning brown! I know having kids can do some wacky things to your body, but I certainly didn't think my eye color would change!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

That is interesting. My eyes have changed over the years.. They were bright blue when I was younger.. Now they appear green sometimes and blue sometimes...