Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 52: Week Four {Imperfection}

The theme for week four was imperfection. As I walked through the house today, cleaning up toys and clothes from the kids, and little pieces of straw from the dog house, I thought "well hell, if that's not imperfection, I don't know what is."

Having two young kids and a messy spouse, my house is never spotless. I could spend every waking moment cleaning up, but I enjoy being down on the floor with my kids, playing, and singing, and rolling around, and wrestling. That means the clutter stays where it is for two or three more days and I'm quite okay with that. It's the imperfection in my life.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

There is no such thing as a spotless house with kids :) I remember the toys everywhere and the piles of laundry on the couch days