Friday, November 27, 2009

A Day of Thanks and Laughter

Yesterday started off pretty early......Carter and I were over at my parents' house to help at about 10:30 in the morning. My brother and his girlfriend showed up soon after us, and it didn't take long for the laughter to start rolling. Dinner this year was pretty small - I think there were only ten of us.

And the reigning King of olive fingers was definitely in true form.
He started snacking long before the meal was ready.

{Dana and me} {Tracy and Dana}
{Dana and our dad}
Carter getting a sample of the homemade whipped cream.

And he even attempted his "mad" face, though he breaks out in laughter about .8 seconds later. He's too silly to stay mad!
And he spent time bonding with Papa.
And building towers while the food cooked.
Carving the bird.


And passing on tips for carving.


And I can't think of a better way to end the day. There were many pies......though my grandma's chocolate pie is my favorite.



No comments: