Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes Part 3

Here we are - another Sunday night.  Unfortunately, the camera wasn't out a whole lot this week for two reasons - (1) I wasn't feeling well this week and (2) the batteries were almost dead and I needed to buy some more.  So the pictures that we did grab this week are limited.......my apologies.

I will provide captions for what makes sense to me, lol!  Sometimes he takes extremely random pictures (like of the carpet or the trash can), and I remove those because .... well, they just make no sense.

He took this one when we were filling his pig with the loose change from around the house.

He got this car at Christmas - from a toy store my aunt found in San Diego - it's the most awesome remote-control car!
 Apparently lunch one day was rather interesting to him!  PB&J, apple sauce and goldfish crackers.
 And we went grocery shopping the other night, and I told him to play with the camera while I unloaded the groceries.  He had a couple of me on there, but they were entirely too blurry.
 The lizard - one of his favorite stuffed animals. Though it looks like the lizard had a rough night.
 The car - again
 I managed to snap one of him with his car - the one picture I was allowed to take!
 Eric fixing a part of the coffee table.
 A snack
 He sure loves his daddy
 And he let Eric take a picture too - which would have turned out better had I put the new batteries IN the camera so the flash would work, lol! 
And that's what we have for this week.  We were super busy today, so there aren't any pictures from today.  Eric had a rare day off, so we spent some quality family time at the pool, visiting at my parents' house (to watch my Steelers WIN!!!) and then home to watch the new Shrek movie all cuddled up together on the couch.  It was a perfect day and I can't wait for next weekend when we actually get three straight days together up at the cabin in the snow!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I love this new feature that you have on your blog! Great pictures